Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Better Life..

Sighz. broke up, just like what i told in the last post.. Now i sounds like a fuckin' playboy. keep breaking up with girls..

In fact. I'm not the one whom asking for this thing.. well it's not my fault too why they fell in love with me. i've been trying all the time to be a good boyfried to them. wkwk.. well well.. that's past. this breaking thingy doesn't have a connection with dissapointment or anything else. it's about cultural-tradition issue.. i've no other choice.
well.. if you're indonesian. my feeling is like the song Yovie & Nuno - Sempat Memiliki .

sighs, 3 more months to go before college starts. but it doesn't matter. i've to enjoy by then. wkwkw..

2009, Whew. I hope this year will be great, my targets for 2009 will be tough but i know i can do it.
Be the top student in college, Be the Ace in college basketball club, work during holiday.
and also. find a GF wkwkwk.. haha.. that's for fun only.. External motivator to make me want to study harder. Lose some weight hahaha!!.. i'm getting fatter in Pontianak. too much temptation. Extremely delicious food.. *drool* lolz

I won't worry. i know there are lots of things that could make me fail. but i won't give up. heh..
I'm Raffi.. who doesnt know me??.. lolz. XP

Oh yeah.. now i'm becoming more and more interested in basketball esp streetball. and Photography.. whew.. i'm learning how to do some impossible tricks. (that is what they say ,actually it is possible.. it's just that those tricks are in the EXPERT level). and yeah.. i love to take some Macro pictures.. and landscapes too.. haha.. i'm not too good in taking those scenery but yeah.. i love it..

2009.. I hope i'll enjoy a better life.. bye bye high School.. bye bye teachers.. wkwkwk.. (cos i'll never call them teachers again.. it'll be lecturers).. heh.. whatever..


This is the scenery that i love the most.. In Jungkat Beach.. well i'm still a noob in this picture thingy. well,i'm sorry if the pict doesn't look too good..

No comments:

Post a Comment