Monday, January 19, 2009

One Big Stupid Giant

One Big Stupid Giant.. is me..
Well, basically i said that cos.. *hmpfh* you'll understand if you read my post below.. i mean last post.. *that's an IF* cuz unless you understand indonesian language.. or you wouldn't be able to understand every single thing that i wrote on that thing..

I gotta be strong.. I know it might be hard for me. but, everything has it's own time..
So, yeaps i completely begin to giggle and smile cuz of what i done.. i'm crying cuz i miss a girl??.. oh shit.. c'mon *but i'm sure i'll do that again in another 10 days maybe*..

My back hurts a lot!.. and i feel i want to cry everytime i want to get up from sitting position to stand up position and vice versa., It occured bcos of Allen Iverson The Fastest Player in NBA.. hmm i blame him!!, because of his Crossover.. i mean, it happens when i learn how to do AI (Abbreviation for Allen Iverson) crossover..

but yeah now it's not that painfull anymore.. ytd.. i didn't sleep!!.. i stayed up the whole night.. Saturday night!!!.. well, usually i went to sleep.. but this time i didn't!!.. i'm darn stupid.. i'm waiting for a my "SPECIAL GIRL" to reply my Wall in Facebook.. so i stayed.. but then i felt bored, and took my jacket from wardrobe, then walk outside.. i'm not alone.. i'm with my friends, but in the end only 2 of us left.. the rest are sleepy and went back home..

phew.. We're patrolling around our housing complexs.. (i don't know how to write complexs so i'm usng complex) anyway.. i felt a bit scary too, not bcus of "CHANCE" that a robber might showed up infront of me.. i'm big and i'm strong i can take him down in less than 20 secs.. what i'm scared off if!! something which are not "HUMAN" showed off in front of me and start laughing.. phew.. i'm scared if i imagining it..

but whatever.. i'm going to focused 100% on basketball.. i hope i won't be bothered by any girls again.. i'm tired of getting hurt by girls again.. I'm sick of it.. i'm just hoping too much.. but in the end.. i'm always be the one who losed out.. I wonder how i can escape from all of this things..
well i'm taking it easy.. i know who am i.. and i know my limit..

Some girls out there might love me really deep.. it's just that they never show it to me.. but if they did.. i couldn't notice it cuz i'm not that senstive towards girls feeling.. but whatever.. basketball really pushing me 100% to the max.. i really want to avoid any relationship.. yeah, i hope i can.. well if i can't then.. i don't know..

but whatever i do.. it's because i always trying to be nice to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment