Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Refresher

I'm in No mood for writing but,.. thanks to "IT". it does change my mood, what a refresher.. haha.. curious??..

The Reason was, I bought a new guitar , haha.. it's been 3 days since it become one of the member in my house aside from my E-guitar and Keyboard.

Yamaha Classic, FG-325. i bought it for Rp.250k about Rm80.
Cheap, i know you're all going to say that.. but don't get it wrong suckers.. haha,, this is my best guitar ever..

Since i love to sing and guitaring. this sure change my mood. thanks to it too, now i can start composing again.. until recently. there's only 2 songs that i could compose. it takes time of course..

This dude always makes me happy. when i'm sad, when i'm down. those melodies and sounds always come out from that string. when i play it. i think we both become one.. fusion..
this thing always and always be a part in my life..

I want to thank it. for helping me to get through everything.. especially during the day when i broke up. cih.. i don't want to remember it again..

anyway.. tips from me.. if you want your guitar to produce a louder sound.. put a black pepper in it. the seed one.. not the powder.. cos it's hot, it'll produce a louder sound.. if you put the powdered one.. ckckck.. i can't imagine.. how smelly and ah.. can't imagine.. wkkwwk.. i tried it and it works!!!... hahaha.. another method is!.. when you dry-ing your guitar after you clean it.. just get it on a sunbathing.. i'm sure it'll works.. i never tried it.. but my friend does.. so hahah.. try it if you wanna know the outcome!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment