Friday, June 25, 2010

Post of The Day

Hello semua..

saat ini aku lagi di library bersiap siap untuk shalat, hehe.. Phew.. Ujian Tinggal 2 Minggu lagi
mampukah?? insya allah..

Quote of The Day

“My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at his feet.”

-Mahatma Gandhi-

“Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.”

-Mahatma Gandhi-

This push me little over .. but i love this person..
the way he look over smal things really does change me

gotta study folks.... Push me over the edge now.. let's see library closed at midnight.. i see

No comments:

Post a Comment