Friday, December 19, 2008

Phew..

I Never felt so tired like this before..
Since morning i've been so busy doing stuff. Fax to Ngee-ann Polytech. i'm applying for 2 polytech currently. but all i want is to enter Singapore Poly. so if my application is rejected. it'll be a big disaster for me.
but my tiredness is not because of that. i'm tired cos i've to do some shit like moving things cos since heavy rainfall for the last 2 days.. has caused flooding in Pontianak.
Fuuuccckk.. that is what i want to say. My parents are using me. ckckc.. i've been working like a horse. Lifting. Carrying. Pushing. Pulling. Throwing. If i have to do this everyday. maybe in like
2 weeks you'll see my body is like Those body builder. hahaha.

Every second i heard these shouting.. "Fikri, Bantu mama Angkat Ini". "Fikri, Bantu Tata Ambil Itu". "Fikri, Tolong Bawain Lemarinya keatas"..
FIKRI.. that's how my family call me.. that's actually have nothing to do with my full name
MUHAMMAD RAFIUL KAHFI ANANDA. but why in the hell they call me fikri.. i don't know!!..

i had these 3 nick name
1st at home. IS FIKRI
2nd in school in pontianak is KAHFI
3rd in school in Kuching is RAFFI

like.. i've got so many names.. it's like i'm a secret agent. ckckc.. what a mess.

I'm miss my friend.. they all scattered now.. some are going to the west, some to east, some to north and some to south.. i'm the only one who stay in the center.. hahaha..

i'll be moving to singapore by the end of march. if i'm accepted in SP or NP..
i'm bored here.. i just want to start my school life again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment