Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back Drop

It's extremely cold here, i mean in my room. The aircond is on, and it's raining outside. 23:36 is the time right now.

24 more minutes before christmas. I wish you all merry christmas for those whom are celebrating.

What a crazy day, I think i saw a falling star
obviously not like this one in da picture.
i saw a falling star when i fell from that fu**ing coconut tree, it's like having a backdrop. my back hurts. my left ear bleed. my elbow bruised. and !!!. scratch EVERYWHERE


The story began in the field of a housing complex somewhere in Pontianak. it was the hottest day in December month. There are 4 people in that field, Agil,Agung,Hari and Me!.
Then, After playing for sometimes. The heat makes them thirsty. As usual there are 3 coconut trees in the area that we're used to climb and pick the fruit.

I don't know why. And I don't know how. i get myself into it. what i mean is. usually agung and agil will climb and pick the fruit but today!!.. is special. and fuck that, it was such a disaster, that i dare myself to climb.

1st tree was ok. 2nd tree there is no fruit to pick, yea so!, i don't climb it!. but then. 3rd tree. it's like i'm being punished by the god. or maybe karma starts to show its role in my life.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 till 8th step it was ok. i reach the top. pick 3 fruits. in total there are 5 of 'em.

Then, when i start to go down. this is where the climax is. it's like the tree start shaking, i lose my touch and grip. my hands are no longer able to hold and.. Braaakk!!.. it's like a gigantic coconut is falling. And FUCK!. it wasn't a soft ground. i fell on the hardest part of the ground, i fell on a rock first before i hit the concrete ground.

The Pain was unimaginable. instead of laughing. my friends help me. that's so rare cos usually they laugh. but no wonder they help me. when they start to run towards me. i notice that my left ear is bleeding. +- 3.3 meters in height. imagine if you fell from that height and hit a rock followed with concrete ground. Once i hit the ground, my vision was blur. i can't move my body. paralyzed for like 20 secs.

After few hours. the bruises starts to showing off. it is blue coloured. and shit. it's damn painful.
but it was a worth fall.. i can drink that tasty coconut water and i can taste what does it likes to be a stuntman lots of things that i could learn. what a day!!.

There's nothing that will be able to kill me, except god. and you!!.. hehe.
Wish me get better soon kayz.. hikz.. still painful.. i didn't post any pic of me cos. haha.. i got bandaged all over the place. i'm too naughty don't i. haha.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment