Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Awakened beast

Hello guys, I'm back on the blog once again

You know i change some of my layout just to fix or roughly said "adjusting" this blog.
To match with the title and the content of this blog. And also in the near future, i'll post lots and lots of interesting stories and hopefully it'll attract more readers to my blog.

Thanks for Aymimo , Ninnas , And Imo for following my blog. Thankyou very much.

I realised, for the past 3 months i am posting such a normal or i should say "useless" post. which is not really good. And after i checked the posts i realised that the only inspiring posts were at the beginning of this blog. I mean if you check in the archive, it is on the early post.

The Awakened Beast

Why in the hell i gave such a name on the title post??. If you wondering about this title then i'll tell you.

I am having an exam right now , and i'm in a such a stressful mood that if you dare to touch my body even once. I could explode..
(Warning : this is just a joke, nothing to be serious about)

The Awakened Beast.
I realized for the past 2 months i have been playing around, having stupid romance stuff, day dreaming all day long, and i did nothing for my own good.

and then i remember about the video, it's about my dad. He was invited to one of the famous talk show in one of the TV station. The program is called "Kick Andy", Yes, maybe some of you knew that, and some of you don't so there it is.

So i watched him , on YouTube and download it. Well, to be honest i didn't watch it seriously at the beginning. But then, i was bored , stressed, annoyed, and tired . So i took an initiative to watch it, as a stress reliever.



I said to myself, let's watch this thing seriously. And EXACTLY at the first 5 minutes, i realized that i am crying. Not because of broken heart , or any silly matters. But because of his sacrifice, his determination, his story, Facing the harsh world alone without complaining about the world itself.

He's just a officeboy at the beginning, well officeboy it's still a good phrase. but he's not an officeboy, it's more like a servant.

He came to Surabaya , in 1981. With only graduating from junior high school. He has the will to move forward, he did lots of things. And i can't believe he ate the same food, called "KOLAK" for 4 years, everynight. His career start to climb after he's hired as the administration staff, and then promoted to Human resources, and finally he's at the marketing department.

Believe it or not, he's the one who made JAWA POST became as big as now. He's marketing ideas , his creative thinking, increases the sales by 2.2 times , or 220% . From 9000 exemplars to 22000 exemplars. And then he's sent to Pontianak, to help the Pontianak post or "AKCAYA" that is what it is called 20 years ago.

And now He's the head. The servant has become the master. The caterpillars has become a butterfly, a chick has become the eagle. Soaring at the sky, watching and hunt the prey.

I can't stop crying after i watched that 10 minutes in duration video. I am so ashamed of myself, here i am. Enjoying my life, wasting my time, eating all the so called "delicious food" , while in his life at my age, he was trying to get a penny for him to survive.

I am so ashamed, that i keep on punching the wall. And without noticing, my fists starts to bleed. It doesn't matter to me, my heart bleeds too, that's what i felt right now.
I failed my subjects for shit. I didn't even try, i didn't even want to try.

He's my light in the darkness. He's a drop of my water in my thirst. I promised my self, i'll be awakened. I'll be the awakened beast, like a lone wolf, i'll conquer this world with my howling.
like the eagle, i will soar the vast sky
And finally i'll be the lion. no matter how fierce i am to my prey, i will keep on loving my family.

Finally He said at the ending. "Never Give Up, Do what other can't do, Your determination is the key for your success".

And now i declare, that the beasts has shown his fangs
his sharp talons
and his fierce roar

-No matter how good you are, You'll be lost forever, If you don't have something to believe in-
-Raffi-

No comments:

Post a Comment