Monday, September 28, 2009

Catalyst



Catalyst. That is what i'm going to say, CATALYST.
Do you know what is catalyst?, Catalyst is a substance that is used to speed up / slow down a chemical reaction.

I know, i'm such a jerk. But now i realised that, not everything was wrong. Even now, how could i be so guilty over something?, however on the other side the person whom i reject never felt any regret to confess their feelings to me.

Iam so embarrased with myself. How could i let down myself, easily taken by the emotion that haunt me since then. Be positive, that what is they said to me. because of them, they catalyzed my life again. Everything was in a slow phase until what they said to me, speed up everything. Energize me yet, without making me feel so tired.


Yeap, so in short you shouldn't be scared over something that has not yet been proven.
beeeeeeeeep, that's all. Ok, let's step the problems over! just like the picture above.

Alright, enough of that. Now my goal is to score HD in Law and Accounting As well as Marketing. I don't care about english though.
Another thing is about my weight, i gain about 6-7 Kg in just 1 week, and i have to burn it down. So probably exercise is more than necessary, it's a MUST.

TRISTA, if you read this. we're going to have a jog in reservoir park soon. I'll tell you when, and you HAVE to be ready. hahaha..

Anyway, i'm updating my location now. I'm back in Kuching, Malaysia. This wednesday there will be a LAW EXAM, but i haven't study. crap!, but whatever. I'm going to take it all!!.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I really appreciate it, i don't know when to celebrate i'm stressed out because of the schedule.

ok time to close the topic.

here's a good proverb :
"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
-Jason Jordan-

No comments:

Post a Comment